Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Want to get famous in the cricket world?

Jan 07 2007: somewhere in Australia

One Aussie having his Fosters (For beer) in the evening. Suddenly somebody comes and taps him at the back.

“Eh?”

“Hey mate, want to get rich and famous?”

“Want to act funny?”

“No I am serious”

“You alquede…whatever it is called?”

“No, I am not them, all you need to do is write in a newspaper or blog and I will pay you 10000 $”

“Cool, what I need to do?”

“You know what happened in cricket right? The Aussie team misbehaved, you an Aussie… Write against the cricket team”

“What’s cricket”

“You are not as Aussie?”

“Well, not, I am American, settled here, but for the 10000$ I am Aussie”

“Hmm, I love your attitude, but there is a problem… what can you write against, when do not know cricket”

“Oh, you mean cricket, I know cricket, its baseball, it’s easy, or like rugby, whatever, I will write, where is the money”

“Okay, right against Ricky Ponting”

“Now, you are asking much, who is Ricky Ponting?”

“Okay, whom did you hate the most in your life?”

“That B ^$^^&D Bradman… don’t remind me of him…”

“Don Bradman!!!???!!!”

“No, Rod Bradman, I used to punch him bad at Missouri

“Okay, think of him and write”

“That will be easy”

“And use the word ‘baggy green’ that will do”

“Anything for you pal, sorry mate!!!”

After Half an hour,

“Is this good???”

“Fantastic, now replace ‘Rob Bradman’ with ‘Ricky Ponting’ and that will do”

“I Heard, that some Indian used a racist slur against somebody called Symonds, called him a monkey???”

“Oh, no... it’s not monkey… it’s maki… maki... (laughs), the Aussies are short of hearing”

“What does that mean?”

“B ^$^^&D”

“What???”

“I Mean, Maki means B ^$^^&D”

“Well mate (Gotto get used to it), It’s done”

“Here is the 10000$ and from tomorrow you are Nike Reebok, the reputed cricket writer in the world, who spoke against the mighty Aussies”

“Anything for money and fame!!!”

Next Day on the new age "Reputed Cricket writer accuses Australian team of blasphemy"

No comments: